kayumanggi

MONDAY NUMBERS | 12.29.2014 | 7.55 M THE HOBBIT: TBOTFA

But GOTG is be the better movie so it deserves to win.

GotG and MJ1 both don't get higher than a B- from me, but I would definitely side with MJ1 if only because it has something interesting to say. Plus, Jennifer Lawrence and Julianne Moore both destroy the Guardians. Nothing in MJ1 outright annoyed me. Some little stuff that I would have completely done away with it, but that big bulky guy and the Raccoon were really annoying sometimes. 

MJ1 also needs a day or two before it passes GoTG in admissions. At least it'll (barely) hit 40m.

• Like 1

GotG and MJ1 both don't get higher than a B- from me, but I would definitely side with MJ1 if only because it has something interesting to say. Plus, Jennifer Lawrence and Julianne Moore both destroy the Guardians. Nothing in MJ1 outright annoyed me. Some little stuff that I would have completely done away with it, but that big bulky guy and the Raccoon were really annoying sometimes. 

MJ1 also needs a day or two before it passes GoTG in admissions. At least it'll (barely) hit 40m.

Actually and surprisingly, the best thing about MJ1 was Hutcherson. He owned every single scene he was in and left me in a "wtf" state :lol: . I really liked the saving scene in GotG till they ruined it with a stupid joke.

• Like 1

Can't argue with JLaw being a great actor but Julianne Moore was shit in Mockingjay.

Actually and surprisingly, the best thing about MJ1 was Hutcherson. He owned every single scene he was in and left me in a "wtf" state :lol: . I really liked the saving scene in GotG till they ruined it with a stupid joke.

I thought Hutcherson was pretty poor in MJ1. :lol:

• Like 2

Not here too - arrgh, isn't that BS enough actually in the GotG thread?. 

#-positions are so unimportant, MP's of the budget, tax returns, advertising.... endresults for the studio, that's whats count, more money, more movies, maybe even some more risks....

Universal seems also have added their numbers, means WB, Open Raod and universal are for now listed at BO.com

Dumb and Dumber To $90,435 -28% 394 -592 $230 $84,789,725  

http://pro.boxoffice.com/statistics/bo_numbers/daily/2014-12-30?force_kind=true

Hutcherson did a much better job than I could have ever imagined. 

But anyone criticizing Moore deserves to be beaten down with a spiked ball. 

:(

I like Julianne Moore. Just not in that film.