kayumanggi

INSIDE OUT | 501.1 M overseas | 857.6 M worldwide

23m more from Germany 4m more from Italy, 7-8 more from china, 1-2 more from US and maybe 2-3 more from the other remaining markets, seems most probable right now and would leave us with 860-861m. Can make 1-2 more in Germany, 1-2 more, at most, in China, 1 more in Italy and probably .5-1 more in Rest of the world and DOM for 865-867m but that's the highest possible range and would require some great holds. So, Can get to 865m but it's gonna be difficult.

Edited by Infernus
  • Like 1

New China box report for the week:

Debuting in fourth place, Pixar's Inside Out performed below already modest expectations, earning $4.1 million for a 6-day $12.4 million total. The film is tracking 38% behind Monsters University's 6-day start from two years ago and given the market expansion since then, especially in animation, Disney/Pixar must rethink its strategy to succeed in China.

Once it surpasses Inception, it will have achieved the third-biggest initial run among films not based on other source material (i.e. among films that are original IP). The other two are Avatar and Finding Nemo. This achievement I would call, at the bare minimum, good enough, inflation taken into account.

Edited by Quigley
  • Like 2

Its performing better than last week in Italy...crossed Minions in admissions to become no.1 in Italy for 2015  :wub:

will cross Minions in gross this weekend..

2015 Top 3 admissions:

IO - 3.549.219

Minions - 3.518.577

50SOG - 2.831.834

• Like 7

Why they love it so much? It did 0.5m in the first day only 1/4 of minions..

That's so not the question. The Real question is why didn't the other markets love it as much (and I know the possible reasons, I am not asking, just giving the perspective).

• Like 2