Frozen

Monday numbers: AS - 4.1 (-76% from Sunday)

I wouldn't have thought the Northeast was a big market for AS. All the top theatre engagements were the South, Midwest and West. Those places are snow-free.

I figure that red state die-hard audiences have already seen the movie.  They were the target audience that went out to see it in its first 2 weekends.  The people who might decide to see it late during its run are the people in markets where snow/cold will become a factor.  

PADDINGTON took in $0.527M on Monday. Domestic total stands at $40.46M. #Paddington

THE IMITATION GAME took in $0.485M on Monday. Domestic total stands at $60.94M. #TheImitationGame

TAKEN 3 took in $0.412M on Monday. Domestic total stands at $76.28M. #Taken3

THE WEDDING RINGER took in $0.684M on Monday. Domestic total stands at $40.07M. #TheWeddingRinger

For those that have seen American Sniper, is it a movie that warrants repeat viewings like something like IS or Gravity?

IS and Gravity had multipliers of 4 from the OW. I would say both those movies got a lot of repeat viewers, can't get a 4 multiplier without that.

IS and Gravity had multipliers of 4 from the OW. I would say both those movies got a lot of repeat viewers, can't get a 4 multiplier without that.

What? I know they got a lot repeat viewers that's why I used them as an example.