grim22

Fifty Shades Darker | February 10th, 2017 | First Trailer on Page 13

2 hours ago, GiantCALBears said:

Breaking Dawn takes the cake when it comes to an awfully written story but I'm hearing this maybe even worse. That's an achievement with ANOTHER movie on the way after.

I'm reading the reviews to this movie and I'm just laughing at how horrible they are. Like damn some of them are ruthless. 

• Like 2

Just got out from my showing.

It's trashy enough, and hilarious enough (both intentionally and unintentionally) for me to be entertained and enjoying myself watching it with my girls' group.

There were some downright hysterically terribly acted scenes, but that's just par for the course and perfect for this type of movie anyway. 

The biggest downside is that I expected much more from Kim Basinger's role. Oh well.

And just in case any of y'all wondering, I can confirm that baumer smells pretty good. He smells like sparkling vampire under the sun.  

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, kowhite said:

So...how was the fucking?  The first movie needed more fucking.  Admittedly I only watched the first half of that movie (I got bored).

Been a while since I've seen you around, I see you haven't lost a step though which is nice to see!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kowhite said:

So...how was the fucking?  The first movie needed more fucking.  Admittedly I only watched the first half of that movie (I got bored).

Then this might be the one for you. Cause 

it literally happened every other scenes or so

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Weird, I thought this one was even more prude than the first.

More sex ?

Maybe, but not by a Lot I think.

There were a lot more. I didn't rewatch the first one before this, but I trust my girlfriends who did. And they all said it's a lot more of both sexy times and romance. 

• Like 1