K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

#ED's crying about what you SoCalers think is a mystical force of weather only rumored from legend.

SoCal shuts down at 50 degrees. Currently 12 degrees here and snowing in Brooklyn.

• Like 2

SoCal shuts down at 50 degrees. Currently 12 degrees here and snowing in Brooklyn.

Colder where I call home.

Luckily I am not there right now.

And that's bullshit. It's in the mid-upper 20s in NYC right now.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

#ED's crying about what you SoCalers think is a mystical force of weather only rumored from legend.

Haha. #ED's singing this tune since yesterday.

I'm talking about empire and the "so called" Boner Omega, lol.

• Like 3

Here I was late yesterday afternoon thinking Kingsman # I initially listed was to  low compared to what DL had but not the case. FSOG I revised afternoon 32-34m even though didn't get around to posting it but that was still to high which. From midday  numbers knew with 26-30 DL had been given that there was noway it wasn't getting to something around 30m, In fact I thought initially maybe they had been given figure without Thursday preview added in :), but as it turns out the high was right.

I was rather amusing that DL low they had been given and  my initial low and it winds up in middle LOL.
The pre-sales were off the chats and comparing to other films with high pre-sales the ratio of FSOG was so much higher than others which is what throw me off.. but anyway. Saturday is looking really strong as expected haven't worked anything out.
  • Like 15