kayumanggi

MONDAY NUMBERS 03.16.2015

i cant judge on Cindy's quality as i haven't seen it, but im sure its pretty decent as Cate (the 2nd Great) is in it.

But to dismiss Mal as a piece of shit garbage like its a general accepted fact is clearly wrong also. Based on the legs alone, its obvious that people enjoyed it.(myself included)

As this is predominately a numbers board, i see nothing wrong with 'stanning' for a movie's numbers over another.

This means nothing. People "enjoy" the Transformers movies and lots of other horrible pieces of shit. This was one of them.

• Like 1

Not really, just that people use this movie to downgrade Maleficent's quality. First of all, Maleficent was a very good movie and it looked 10x times more interesting that this. Second - it had great great WOM (the multi proves it) and people keep saying Cinderella will have better (which it won't). So every little disappointment is a win for me. The numbers OS for it alone made my Sunday evening brighter. :lol: Also, these numbers have another plus side: it shuts the Frozen fans about the "huge" impact of that short.

without Frozen short, it would probably be worse. I like Maleficent more than Cindy. Nothing is new in Cindy.

• Like 2

This means nothing. People "enjoy" the Transformers movies and lots of other horrible pieces of shit. This was one of them.

Just because you don't like Transformers doesn't mean that they're bad movies (although I agree with you). Opinions on movies (or any form of art) are just that: opinions, not facts). Besides, this is a box office thread, so IMO we shouldn't spread the flame wars over which movie is better here.

Edited by miketheavenger
  • Like 2

Okay so I watched Maleficent. Not nearly as horrible as I was hearing. Actually it was pretty decent. I had a couple of issues with it that doesn't sit well with me. But overall I can see why it is a success. Angelina brought the goods but I feel like she was way too good for what the script gave her. She is luminous and her character was larger than life. When she first appeared on the screen with those giant wings I was amazed.

• Like 5