CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Actually forget Incredibles 2. Just get Bird to do a darker/gritty "realistic" live action reboot of The Incredibles and inevitably let them join The Avengers at some point.

Iger will be proud.

I actually think this may end up being the best reviewed SH movie of the year.

I'm looking forward to it. That release date is brutal though, with like 10 wide releases over 3 weeks

• Like 1

I actually think this may end up being the best reviewed SH movie of the year.

What are the others? Ant-Man and Avengers? I won't be surprised either. 

• Like 1

I saw Toy Story 3 during the day and was the only person there without a kid. I imagined people thought look at this creep

I swear I don't understand this line of thought.

I don't think I've ever looked at another person while sitting in a movie much less try and determine if they should or shouldn't be in there.

• Like 3

I'm looking forward to it. That release date is brutal though, with like 10 wide releases over 3 weeks

The Summer release schedule starting on mid July until late August is insane. 

From Minions through Hitman, the release schedule is ridiculously loaded. Will be surprised if most movies manage to get good legs going.

Meanwhile, Jurassic World, Inside Out and Ted 2 are basically solo releases.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

From Minions through Hitman, the release schedule is ridiculously loaded. Will be surprised if most movies manage to get good legs going.

Meanwhile, Jurassic World, Inside Out and Ted 2 are basically solo releases.

It is basically Summer 2013 all over again.

It is basically Summer 2013 all over again.

Summer 2013 was from mid-June through end of July. This is a month later.

24th July has Pan, Pixels, Paper Towns and Southpaw. 4 releases, but I think that is one of the better weekends since each release is targetting a completely different audience. The holdovers will suffer badly that weekend.

No way is FF getting reviewed better than Avengers.

But what if it does  :ph34r:

Summer 2013 was from mid-June through end of July. This is a month later.

24th July has Pan, Pixels, Paper Towns and Southpaw. 4 releases, but I think that is one of the better weekends since each release is targetting a completely different audience. The holdovers will suffer badly that weekend.

May was super full already. 

No intention of watching an animated movie in theaters

Ditto. They hold little appeal to me. Nothing wrong with animation per-se but all seem to be geared towards the same audience - families / kids. *yawn*

As for Furious 7, what the...! The series just keeps growing. Crazy... Maybe i should check some of them out, only caught the first one, which i didn't like. Even though they looks so generic.

Edited by Elessar