CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

If "Furious 7" can do this in April.  Then I'm scared of what "Episode 7" is going to do in Dec and what "Ultron" is about to do next month.  I also think "Jurassic World" is going to play with the Big Boys too. 

Edited by filmscholar

If "Furious 7" can do this in April.  Then I'm scared of what "Episode 7" is going to do in Dec and what "Ultron" is about to do next month.  I also think "Jurassic World" is going to play with the Big Boys too. 

It kinda needs an epic final trailer.

Don't mean to be a downer but imho, Avengers will not do anything shocking and it will miss 200 mill OW.  SW will open well but not more than F7.  Christmas opening is a different animal.  JW, not feeling a massive opening there either.

• Like 1

SW7 will open less then expected but be like a rolling train over the Holidays. Its good. 

• Like 2

SW7 will open less then expected but be like a rolling train over the Holidays. Its good. 

SW7, if people are realistic, will open to very good/record December numbers but not ungodly record breaking numbers as we all know Christmas films are about legs, not openings.

• Like 3

By Tuesday or Wednesday it will surpass the gross of Fast & Furious

No matter what it makes this weekend, it will pass the original by Monday.

Don't mean to be a downer but imho, Avengers will not do anything shocking and it will miss 200 mill OW.  SW will open well but not more than F7.  Christmas opening is a different animal.  JW, not feeling a massive opening there either.

Remember when I said Fifty Shades was gonna have a bigger OW than SW? I should have said F7  :ph34r:

I highly doubt it will happen but if it pulls off a 100 million opening day or shatter Sat and Sunday record would be impressive. 

I'm gonna laugh if the Jurassic World trailer comes with Unfriended

Personally, I am hoping for the new trailer to come with Avengers. But Lionsgate is releasing the teaser for Hunger Games 4 with Age of Adeline so everything is possible :lol:

Edited by CJohn

As someone who loves fast and furious movies, i am not asking this to be a troll. Whats the difference between Michael Bay movies and fast and furious??

More Likeable characters 

Edited by Lordmandeep