CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

I can't say I blame him. When I see people saying bad things about my favourite films I struggle to resist the urge to correct them. :P

Yeah, but Ethan, along with other big fans of a particular movie, tends to take it to the extreme.

• Like 1

I can't say I blame him. When I see people saying bad things about my favourite films I struggle to resist the urge to correct them. :P

The issue with Ethan is that he'll go into a thread for a different movie to shill something else since he doesn't like the thread he's in.

Case in point: The countless posts in Furious 7's thread stating "This looks boring; why aren't you guys excited for Paul Blart 2?"

The issue with Ethan is that he'll go into a thread for a different movie to shill something else since he doesn't like the thread he's in.

Case in point: The countless posts in Furious 7's thread stating "This looks boring; why aren't you guys excited for Paul Blart 2?"

Hmmm hmmm... Sure...

The Academy should add categories for Best Stunts, Best Ensemble, Best Vocal Performance, and something else and then move the Shorts categories to the Honorary ceremonies. The indie shorts people get meet some real legends, and we add some more excitement to the show.

Ethan, I swear, if you comment that the fourth category should be Best Blockbuster, I will explode

• Like 1

Ethan didn't bring it up. Someone was talking about Battleship firsr if I recall correctly?

We were having a peaceful discussion about Bay until some posters decided to personally attack me just because I like Transformers

Edited by Ethan Hunt
  • Like 3

The Academy should add categories for Best Stunts, Best Ensemble, Best Vocal Performance, and something else and then move the Shorts categories to the Honorary ceremonies. The indie shorts people get meet some real legends, and we add some more excitement to the show.

Ethan, I swear, if you comment that the fourth category should be Best Blockbuster, I will explode

All the Academy really needs to do is remove the 5% of #1 votes rule and the nominees will start looking really different. 2009 and 2010 were the best examples for this actually.

• Like 1

I'm guilty of going along with the derailment, but let's get back on track about numbers, and not about TF, Bay, or the tastes of individual members.

Uh... my post about the Oscars is on-topic because it's obvious if we had a Stunts category, Furious 7 would be nominated? Yeah, that works, right?

All the Academy really needs to do is remove the 5% of #1 votes rule and the nominees will start looking really different. 2009 and 2010 were the best examples for this actually.

I just feel like stunt coordinators, casting directors, and voice actors deserve some recognition :P

• Like 1

I'm guilty of going along with the derailment, but let's get back on track about numbers, and not about TF, Bay, or the tastes of individual members.

There's a number I like tonight 38-1.(I'll stop)

Or we can continue with the derailment...

v-for-vendetta-5-11-10-kc.jpg

• Like 1

Why isn't there a Best Kiss Oscar? MTV Awards > Academy Awards

Dunno. It's one of the interesting things to come out of the MTV movie awards, along with breakout star. But best kiss award and acceptance definitely goes to Rachel MaAdams and Ryan Gosling for The Note Book.

Man, that was an emotional ending. Just got out of the movie. Rip Paul.

As for the movie. Most involved audience movie I've seen in a while! Thunderous claps for the action chase scene through the mountains. And the finale of the movie.

A-