CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

I still don't see 1B happening but I'm not sure how well it has opened so far overseas.

It's opened great os, but with the strong US dollar atm, $1b could be difficult. Would be cool if it happens though.

Edited by FTF

In terms of tickets sold 16th biggest ever opening weekend.

Only the legend of the legend openers ahead

TA

TDK

Spider Man 3

DH2

IM3

DMC

TDKR

Spiderman

THG

CF

New Moon 

Shrek 3

BD 1-2 

Shrek 2

you would have thought Fast  7 would join the list of epic openers

How much would Avengers 2, BvS and Civil War need to open to to make the list?

Paul Walker Send off was done with such class and good taste in the film. 

Like I know they wanted to shelve the film but they did a good job. 

I give them props.  They could easily said, "You know what, he didn't finish it, oh well".  But they wrote a whole movie around the situation and having his brothers step in kept Paul's energy with the film even though he didn't finish it.  The Send Off worked. 

• Like 2

It only takes me out of the movie when the movie stops to make a point that it is product placement, like saying "Popeye's Chicken is the shiznit", else it does not bother me too much

I actually like that movie
  • Like 2

The movie sucks. The general audience will not like it.

Eh, I have heard good things, so I really want to see it. I liked most of Baumbach's films and I will see almost anything with Ben Stiller in it.
  • Like 1

I give them props.  They could easily said, "You know what, he didn't finish it, oh well".  But they wrote a whole movie around the situation and having his brothers step in kept Paul's energy with the film even though he didn't finish it.  The Send Off worked.

I'm not a Fast and Furious fan but I'm happy for everyone who cared about Paul Walker and the people who came together to finish the movie after his tragic death.

• Like 3