filmnerdjamie

Listen to ShawnMR on Movie Moan's Summer 2015 Box Office Predictions Spectacular

ShawnMR: 525M

FNJ: 485M

Ed: 492M

Phil: 479M

If it gets 200M OW then multi ranges from 2.39X-2.62X 2.62X sounds good but 2.39X is to low.

215M OW: 2.22X-2.44X

I am seeing OW at a minimum of 215M and a 2.7X for 580M but my OW is much higher. 479M-525M coming off a 215M OW means multi's between: 2.22X and 2.44X.

ShawnMR: 525M

FNJ: 485M

Ed: 492M

Phil: 479M

If it gets 200M OW then multi ranges from 2.39X-2.62X 2.62X sounds good but 2.39X is to low.

215M OW: 2.22X-2.44X

I am seeing OW at a minimum of 215M and a 2.7X for 580M but my OW is much higher. 479M-525M coming off a 215M OW means multi's between: 2.22X and 2.44X.

If they're calling for these totals almost certainly they expect an OW to be sub-200.

You are the man. You and Derek Stepan are the co-MVPs of tonight.

Thanks, but it only took a few minutes.  On the youtube video you can see where the end of each section is and just go to those points.

I'm grinding in Bloodborne and surfing around while listening.

Yup, it isn't about the predictions (even though those are fun), it is mainly to listen to the banter between the Moviemoan crew. All of them have a pretty natural chemistry with each other.

• Like 2

Whisper reviews for ANT-MAN is that it's pretty average.

That's actually better than I expect. As much as I love The Rudd, between the trailer and the director/writer shit, I kinda think that shit is gonna turn out pretty awful.

• Like 1

Some of those Ant-Man predictions make me think back to the stuff people were saying about GOTG last year. I don't think Ant-Man will do GOTG numbers, but it's definitely grossing more than $125M.

I agree.