filmnerdjamie

Listen to ShawnMR on Movie Moan's Summer 2015 Box Office Predictions Spectacular

I predict that Max (not to be confused with Mad Max) will be a 100M+ hit this summer. Something about the story will really hit a chord with audiences and it will be really leggy.

Mad Max under 50M total Dom"

Mad Max final gross domestic < 50% of Max final gross domestic

I predict that Max (not to be confused with Mad Max) will be a 100M+ hit this summer. Something about the story will really hit a chord with audiences and it will be really leggy.

Mad Max final gross domestic < 50% of Max final gross domestic

Or it makes like 80-100 million and get tons  of YIFY downloads in August seems more likely. 

What is your AOU DOM?

Going with 560 but opening weekend record will be broken. 

Going conservative, expect as reviews come in and overseas opening, hype explodes and the madness of May 2012 happens again. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

Going with 560 but opening weekend record will be broken. 

Going conservative, expect as reviews come in and overseas opening, hype explodes and the madness of May 2012 happens again. 

214M or 218M?

Chalice Dungeons man. They're evil

Man, I'm so lost.  I haven't been able to play since Thursday morning(55 hours this week already).  I managed to kill Vicar and the Witch, but I haven't a clue where I'm supposed to go.  I figure I'll explore around while farming and find something.

Some of those Ant-Man predictions make me think back to the stuff people were saying about GOTG last year. I don't think Ant-Man will do GOTG numbers, but it's definitely grossing more than $125M.

Who is predicting 125M? Lol

Man, I'm so lost.  I haven't been able to play since Thursday morning(55 hours this week already).  I managed to kill Vicar and the Witch, but I haven't a clue where I'm supposed to go.  I figure I'll explore around while farming and find something.

Forbidden Woods? Yeah....good luck finding your way out.