Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

This explains things. CRAZY NUMBERS.

Furious 7 added $52.8 million from 67 territories this weekend, bringing its international cume to $1.098 billion and its global haul to a staggering $1.429 billion. That puts it past Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 ($1.341B) as the 4th highest grossing film of all-time globally behind Avatar ($2.8B), Titanic ($2.2B), and The Avengers ($1.5B). Its $1.098 billion from overseas is the third highest behind Avatar ($2B) and Titanic ($1.5B).

The seventh installment in the Fast series continued to lead the market in China for a third consecutive weekend as it fell just 14% thanks to the Labour Day Holiday to gross an estimated $31 million for a 22-day total of $381.8 million. Furious still has one more weekend to break $400 million before Age of Ultron hits theaters on Tuesday, May 12.

:P

400m from China alone. Incredible run.

What did AOU do overseas this weekend?

Donate money to the site.

I know...just teasing.

Not this month, maybe next month. Sorry guys.

This has to go well over 50, not to TA level , but 45 has to be a done deal

52-53?

E, how are you doing with all of the doom and gloom? Thankfully, I've been crazy busy so I didn't have time to post much.  :lol:

I've been right here all weekend. Doesn't bother me. Been watching basketball in between.

Oh and Steph won MVP. :D  :D

Edited by Ecstasy
  • Like 2

Yeah no where near and yes its definetly making up for it atm

Thanks. That's good to hear. So the actual won't go any lower then.

And I have no 'like' left too. I'll try to be less generous with it next time.lol

So let's call the range 49-54?

Sounds good to me, since WC late shows are pretty tough to call as we saw the past couple of days.

207M will remain unconquered for some time yet. Only realistic chance any movie has is Infinity War Part 2, but who knows which movie may suddenly capture the cultural consciousness and just become a huge 4 quadrant breakout.

Edited by grim22

The crappy thing about this deflated Saturday, inflated Sunday thing is that another correction is probably going to hit on Monday. Feels like when a movie has a crazy big drop on a regular Monday, then jumps big on Discount Tuesday, and then dies on Wednesday. Roller coaster.

The crappy thing about this deflated Saturday, inflated Sunday thing is that another correction is probably going to hit on Monday. Feels like when a movie has a crazy big drop on a regular Monday, then jumps big on Discount Tuesday, and then dies on Wednesday. Roller coaster.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how this smooths out over the week. Look forward to the daily overreactions  :lol:

• Like 2

What I don't understand: 2015 has been a monster so far, AOU, Fast 7, Sniper's $350 mil, like 7 $50M OW's, yet, we're not even $200 million ahead of 2014...

What even.

Wait for July.

We won't know AOU's legs till the next weekend is done anyway, so no use overreacting to any of the daily numbers (not that it will stop people on this board).

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how this smooths out over the week. Look forward to the daily overreactions  :lol:

The roller coaster started earlier than usual this time with all the nonsense deflating the gross on Saturday. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

So true but in grand scheme of things, Wednesday drop and Friday jump will help determine what kind of legs for TA2.