The Stingray

The Witch | February 19, 2016 | The new indie horror darling

1 minute ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

stop making bullying with me, we're a third world country, but we're organized, lmfao

yeah yeah sure you are, come talk to me when the Nintendo 64 finally shows up there :P

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

go to the hell

anyway, the movie is at 84% on RT, this, TC and IF are the horror movies with best reviews of this decade

oh you know I am kidding :P 

Well I liked the Conjuring and most likely would have really liked It Follows if not for the experience I had so maybe this movie will work out for me too :)  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gumby said:

Was really looking forward to seeing this, but read the article on it in USA Today and the director basically says it's a hammer-to-the-head unsubtle feminist rant.  That took away all my enthusiasm, and I'll wait to catch it on cable or torrent it if it leaks.  

DLWMe2M.gif

2 hours ago, Gumby said:

Was really looking forward to seeing this, but read the article on it in USA Today and the director basically says it's a hammer-to-the-head unsubtle feminist rant.  That took away all my enthusiasm and I'll wait to catch it on cable or torrent it if it leaks.  

Oh cool, I was losing interest in this but that makes me wanna catch it in theatres now. :hi5:

i think the smarter thing this movie does is that it doesn't give you "rules" that the monster has to follow. i think it follows over complicated itself in that regard and at the end i'm all "hang on, how come it's doing this now?" or whatever. the witch is just the basics and it's great.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 75live said:

oh you know I am kidding :P 

Well I liked the Conjuring and most likely would have really liked It Follows if not for the experience I had so maybe this movie will work out for me too :)  

I really need to watch IF again, my experience was also ruined by stupid teenagers :( let's hope you won't get any teenager or kid tonight :P 

Just now, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I really need to watch IF again, my experience was also ruined by stupid teenagers :( let's hope you won't get any teenager or kid tonight :P 

yeah if I go, I am hoping the same thing.  It's a shame it even happens in the first place