The Stingray

The Witch | February 19, 2016 | The new indie horror darling

Has a 90 on Metacritic...this one is going to be great.

While I do not trust critics when it comes to anything, especially horror, this looks really good.  Really hope it comes out here.

Hopefully it is good. As for critics, I personally don't let them decide what I like especially if these reviews come from a festival like Sundance or TIFF. Every movie is omg amazing at Sundance and TIFF.

Edited by Harley

Hopefully it is good. As for critics, I personally don't let them decide what I like especially if these reviews come from a festival like Sundance or TIFF. Every movie is omg amazing at Sundance and TIFF.

Sundance is more infamous about that. Just look at Dope and Me and Earl and The Dying Girl.

• Like 1

it's real good. v. strong at building terror. almost every scene is more intense/unsettling than the scene that came before it. felt like it was about to kick into another gear towards the end and then doesn't, but it's got a really effective closer nonetheless.

• Like 5

On November 14, 2015 at 4:10 PM, CoolioD1 said:

it's real good. v. strong at building terror. almost every scene is more intense/unsettling than the scene that came before it. felt like it was about to kick into another gear towards the end and then doesn't, but it's got a really effective closer nonetheless.

Do you think it has potential to break out with the GP? 

• Like 1