CoolioD1

Best Actress 2011

I think I shall throw out a prediction before SAG, Globes and BFCA all announce nominees in the next couple of days.Viola Davis - The HelpMeryl Streep - The Iron LadyTilda Swinton - We Need To Talk About KevinCharlize Theron - Young AdultMichelle Williams - My Week With MarilynI think Glenn is out because she's so far been ignored and after seeing the film I realise that there's nothing special about the performance. Rooney Mara.... I don't know, call it a hunch but I'm just not feeling it for her.

I agree Mara seems to be losing steam, and I'm not sure Close had any to begin with.

How`s Mara losing steam? There was never steam except on AD Forums but that`s the place where KK was the frontrunner so go figure. Mara can only gain steam. Close, OTOH, was expected to be a sure-fire winner and now even a nom is in jeopardy once that shitty movie has been seen.

Current:Viola Davis for The HelpMeryl Streep for Iron Lady (I actually put Man :lol:)Elizabeth Olsen for Martha...Michelle Williams for MarilynGlen Close for Albert NobbsBTW as I put on BOM, Close has the 2nd most noms for a actress who never won. The all time record is Thelma Ritter who had 6 supporting nominations, and intresting enough, 4 of them were in a row.

Update:Davis for The HelpStreep for LadyWilliams for WeekSwiton for KevinTheron for Young Adult