grim22

JURASSIC WORLD WEEKEND ACTUALS | TRIPLE RECORD!!!! (DOM - 208.8M; OS - 315.3M; WW - 524.1M). DOWN GOES AVENGERS.

Daily Breakdown for JURASSIC WORLD:

$81.954M on FRI,

$69.645M on SAT,

$57.207M on SUN

#JurassicWorld

18% drop on Sunday, just like Avengers.

So, Giantcalbears:

Your new name will be Giantcalbaumer

Your new signature will be:  Baumer schooled me in regards to Jurassic World's box office, I bow down to him.  He is the master.

Two weeks.  :)

• Like 8

So, Giantcalbears:

Your new signature will be:  Baumer schooled me in regards to Jurassic World's box office, I bow down to him.  He is the master.

Two weeks.   :)

:unsure:

So, Giantcalbears:

Two weeks.  :)

What name bet? I missed that part, I thought it was friendly.

So, Giantcalbears:

Your new signature will be: Baumer schooled me in regards to Jurassic World's box office, I bow down to him. He is the master.

Two weeks. :)

lol get him baumer. Do you think it beats avengers 1 and even titans domestic? I hope it misses titanic. That film is too great to fall to jpworld lol

hey archer man! Gd afternoon my friend, this is some crazy awesome shit right here. Damn universal sets a new record in china with furious 7 and suprises all with 1.5b ww for that franchise..geesus

Then mths later hits the midas touch with a 550-700 m potential jpworld and a film that should fly over 1.6 bww

I know. I knew JW was going to open huge, but I never expected it to break the opening record. Holy... It's incredible. 

Saturday barely changed. I wonder if they took a million from Friday and gave it to Sunday so it could get the record.

If it's not fudged, that makes the Saturday/Sunday numbers even more amazing. Even with the $900,000 drop for Friday, it still has the "day" business record by over $1.3 million. Nice.

He's got a free account, any bet would have to be for name only.

I don't really care all that much.  Name bet would be fine.