grim22

JURASSIC WORLD WEEKEND ACTUALS | TRIPLE RECORD!!!! (DOM - 208.8M; OS - 315.3M; WW - 524.1M). DOWN GOES AVENGERS.

We all know that JW didn't do well in Canada and it didn't set the attendance record, you guys do know this, right?

Ok, I'll stop now.  

And admissions! JW definitely sold less tickets this weekend than 3 other films even though we never get official admissions figures and all films have different factors and 3D/IMAX percentages!

• Like 2

Boy what this does for Chris Pratt........

He can pretty much pick whatever script he wants and it will get greenlite. Personally im  most interested in Passengers and The Real Mccoy of the films he has pre-production. 

To be fair, there is a lot of Avengers hate here (I mean, it's pretty evident in the thread title).

I don't remember folks referencing TDK at all when Avengers decimated the record.

Anyways, I've been saying all weekend that I want JW to take record just because I like seeing success stories like these.

And who can't root for Chris Pratt, from Awesome Andy to starring in one of the biggest movies ever.

• Like 1

Now I'm glad it only broke the record slightly because that means a better chance for Star Wars to get it.

And it beat TA day business for all three days. Can't argue with that.

Edited by cory