grim22

JURASSIC WORLD WEEKEND ACTUALS | TRIPLE RECORD!!!! (DOM - 208.8M; OS - 315.3M; WW - 524.1M). DOWN GOES AVENGERS.

Minnesota does. 

You mean South Canada?

I'm not going to get into a big thing about hockey tonight, but clearly hockey is a very distant sport in the US, but it's been gaining a lot of traction in the last decade.  The numbers for the Stanley Cup finals are actually not that bad.  It won't get close to 20 mill like the NBA, but with Chicago being there, the numbers this year were near 7 million for NBC.  Again, not huge, but a lot bigger than when they were getting 2.5 million.  Hockey has a niche following but it is growing and it's growing fast.

• Like 1

Doesn't matter how much they pay them. They can lock them up for as long as they want and not worry about going over a certain amount. The Hawks will lose 3-5 key pieces this year. Look, what the SFG did is fantastic. I'm just saying it's tougher to do in hockey imo

Meh, fair enough. Buster Posey's performance has helped quite a bit and he's already signed for the rest of the decade.

• Like 1

And then there will be another strike or lockout to piss off the fans all over again.

I'm off to bed, but I think...errrrrrr....HOPE they have learned their lesson.  They have a CBA signed for a long time.  If  they strike/lockout again, they are the dumbest league in the history of sport.  NBC signed a 10 year 2 billion dollar deal and Rogers signed a 5 billion dollar deal in Canada.  The top players are making 12-14 million a year.  Owners are making money, if they ruin this....GOD HELP ME.

• Like 2

And then there will be another strike or lockout to piss off the fans all over again.

Bettman needs to go.  Strike and lockouts in sports are dumb all does hurt the sport. Look at MLB lockout in 1994. Imagine if Directors and actors would have joined the writers strike a couple years ago and it last a whole year. It would have done huge damaged to the film industry. 

• Like 1