grim22

JURASSIC WORLD WEEKEND ACTUALS | TRIPLE RECORD!!!! (DOM - 208.8M; OS - 315.3M; WW - 524.1M). DOWN GOES AVENGERS.

FX snares TV rights to #JurassicWorld, which means it now has all 3 of Universal's biggest 2015 films: #Furious7 and #PitchPerfect2 as well.— Michael Schneider (@franklinavenue) June 15, 2015

To bad there will be a commercial break every 6 minutes. They even do that during climaxes. I was watching Chronicle earlier and they cut to break during the middle of the fight. So irritating. Even with a dvr, its annoying.

Look it happens all the time.

studios readjust daily numbers Fri sat sun.

It is a fudge but opening weekend record is real.

They just wanted the triple crown.

Universal is just like all other studios.

Saturday had the record with estimates and then went down by $55,000. We knew Sunday was underestimated, and the actual is sill below the bottom of rth's range. They overestimated Friday, it happens.

Edited by PDC1987
  • Like 2

Look we can argue all day we won't budge.

It's a coiendence that is to be noted which seem odd when dealing with such large numbers.

Um....true?  :huh:

Edited by DAR

i m wonderind if JW can perform like an anime with 70%+ drop for monday instead of 55? cause this film was families driven and i would not be surprised if today it drops harsh? even if i ould like 24 26... your though?

i m wonderind if JW can perform like an anime with 70%+ drop for monday instead of 55? cause this film was families driven and i would not be surprised if today it drops harsh? even if i ould like 24 26... your though?

Not with the spillover and sold out shows today.

I don't understand how this being family-driven would hurt it during summer weekdays. Wouldn't that help it if anything? I remember TS3 having a huge opening week thanks to summer weekdays.

Shrek 2, the mother of all Kids-Summer-Blockbusters only dropped 67% in may, so you can be sure that JW will drop much better that this.

Also, TS 3 dropped 51% with sunday being father's day.

Edited by Poseidon
  • Like 1