grim22

JURASSIC WORLD WEEKEND ACTUALS | TRIPLE RECORD!!!! (DOM - 208.8M; OS - 315.3M; WW - 524.1M). DOWN GOES AVENGERS.

Still not as good as the San Greatcisco Giants.

3 out of 5 ;)

Totally different.  No salary cap in baseball.  It's harder to build any kind of dynasty when you have a cap.  I'm no Blackhawks fan, in fact, I kind of hate them.  But you have to give credit where credit is due.

Lordmandeep be like,

Monday's attendance record was not broken in Canada. Just saying.

Will it beat the Monday attendance record overall though? 

SM2 Monday was insane but Holiday driven .

Totally different. No salary cap in baseball. It's harder to build any kind of dynasty when you have a cap. I'm no Blackhawks fan, in fact, I kind of hate them. But you have to give credit where credit is due.

I don't understand why people keep saying this.

The only baseball teams that really abuse the lack of a salary cap are the Yankees and Dodgers, and the latter plays in the same division as the Giants.

If there were a salary cap, I doubt the Giants are that much worse off.

I congratulate the Blackhawks as well. But it really pisses me off when people say "HURR DURR THE GIANTS PAY THEIR PLAYERS LIKE TEN BILLION DOLLARS." They don't really know what's going on. They hear that there's "no salary cap" and automatically assume every baseball dynasty is tainted.

The only baseball teams that really abuse the lack of a salary cap are the Yankees and Dodgers, and the latter plays in the same division as the Giants.

I congratulate the Blackhawks as well. But it really pisses me off when people say "HURR DURR THE GIANTS PAY THEIR PLAYERS LIKE TEN BILLION DOLLARS." They don't really know what's going on. They hear that there's "no salary cap" and automatically assume every baseball dynasty is tainted.

Sabean made a deal with the devil, and it got him three rings in five years. But payback will be a dark, vile pit of despair.

• Like 1

Doesn't matter how much they pay them.  They can lock them up for as long as they want and not worry about going over a certain amount.  The Hawks will lose 3-5 key pieces this year.  Look, what the SFG did is fantastic.  I'm just saying it's tougher to do in hockey imo

I don't think Jurassic World broke any records in Nunavet, Regina, Windsor, Moosejaw or Quebec City.  Just thought you guys should know that.

• Like 5

He already swooped in, played with our emotions, and left us with a case of blue balls.

Yes, but he did tell us it would be over 20 mill.