grim22

Monday #s: Jurassic World 25.34M | DOWN GOES TDK MONDAY

43.8% is TDK's drop, not JW's (55.7%). My point is you always bitch about the Batman fans bringing up inflation, but inflation isn't even the issue with TDK's Monday. It's the percentage drop that was so crazy.

I point out that Batman fans are very selective about when they bring up "tickets".     Tickets sold are not brought up when a Batman movie passes movies that sold more tickets.

And here of course Batman fans had no interest in talking "tickets" when JW was passing TA's OW....but then when TDK was being passed, suddenly it was time for:   "TDK is still impressive as hell as it had no 3d".     Obvious agenda is obvious.   ;)

You can bring it up because admission is the king of tracking, but there's no sour grapes, these are mere facts. I'm glad JW is doing well, was a fun ride.

No way to do anything but guess about admissions.   Doesn't JW sell more kids tickets than TDK did?   And where was this talk when JW was passing TA?   ;)

And that's exactly why I wanted to see JW hit 28+ yesterday because it would have given pretty strong indication of a run to 600+ at the very least, just like TDK's Monday pretty much locked up a 500+ total. I'm kinda thinking JW is borderline for 600 right now, maybe 575-580. Fucking incredible total but I'm greedy, I want a nice even milestone like 600.

Either way, JW looks to be headed in that 550-600 range.  What a showdown that will be with Star Wars for the 2015 crown. Star Wars will have quite a bar to clear.

I point out that Batman fans are very selective about when they bring up "tickets".     Tickets sold are not brought up when a Batman movie passes movies that sold more tickets.

And here of course Batman fans had no interest in talking "tickets" when JW was passing TA's OW....but then when TDK was being passed, suddenly it was time for:   "TDK is still impressive as hell as it had no 3d".     Obvious agenda is obvious.   ;)

Because you don't have an agenda. You're the most unbiased person on the planet. Yeah right.

Doesn't JW sell more kids tickets than TDK did?   And where was this talk when JW was passing TA?   ;)

Not really getting into this conversation, but its notable that both TA and TDK were split 50/50 across male/female and ages over/under 25 according to BOM's OW reports.

JW on the other hand skews older:: 

Things look rosy for the film in the future as well with an "A" Cinema Score, with audience attendance splitting up 52% Male and 48% female. 39% were under age 25 and 61% age 25 and over.

LOL people was expecting 30m+ now they are disapointed...

Guys 25m+ on a monday in JUne ....no no it s a meh number... gonna flop gonna miss 550 etc...

It s just phenomenal 2 monday and you are calling not great.. guys back to earth !! :)

This.

So true!

People is doing it, again!

"Disappointed" and this kind of word should never be used about JurassicWorld from now on.

Will finish with a "500+" total when so few even thought "300+".

• Like 1

He probably pitched an idea for the movie

God, I have to see this movie..

"An idea"?

I tought the movie was a mash-up of differents drafts and concepts.

When does it open in your area?

Edited by Gideon

The 300 in one week dream seems to be collapsing. Best case scenario is probably around 295 but I think Damien's 290 number sounds about right.

Everything is icing on the cake at this point if you're Universal.

whos the fastest to 300m domestically redfirebird?

My mom and I are waiting in the theater now seeing this a 2nd time by the way.

if it holds great we could fly over 600m. Awesome going one more time to see in the luxury giant screen rpx theaters. Heh sw7

Im going to our mega imax in ny for that one. I will take some video like idid with avatar 1