18 Wednesday

16 Thursday

(290 week)

26 Friday

33 Saturday

28 Sunday

(87 Weekend, 377 total)

Seems reasonable, though I would have Saturday increase bit stronger

The 300 in one week dream seems to be collapsing. Best case scenario is probably around 295 but I think Damien's 290 number sounds about right.

Everything is icing on the cake at this point if you're Universal.

+1

Considering that most people had it grossing less than 300M for its lifetime gross, it is way beyond anybody had expected (including Universal I suppose)

BTW, I think Universal is better than some others in achieving milestones by pushing. They had ET at $399.8 for almost 17 years (after its reissue in 1985)

If it follows TDK from here out it gets ~$585M, but we won't know the ceiling until this weekend's numbers.

Weekends should be higher than TDK because it's less adult-driven and earlier in the summer.

Edited by cory

The 300 in one week dream seems to be collapsing. Best case scenario is probably around 295 but I think Damien's 290 number sounds about right.

Everything is icing on the cake at this point if you're Universal.

No matter what it's gonna break the fastest to $250 million record by a day at 5 days, and even if it needs Friday to break $300 million it will break that record by a day at 8.

The Sunday to Monday percentage drop is in line with the next biggest June openers.