grim22

Monday #s: Jurassic World 25.34M | DOWN GOES TDK MONDAY

LW: 1997

JW: 2015

18 years

Isn't this the "most time a franchise had to wait before winning again the best OW ever" record?

I imagine it'll become commonplace once Avengers: Jurassic War breaks the record in 2030.

• Like 1

Ta legs is like 627 million

The difference in ow is only 1.4 million lol.

TA1 had a 3.09 multi. $208.8m x 3.09 multi = $645m total

EDIT: Nevermind, not sure where I got the 3.09 number from. Your 627 number is spot on.

Edited by redfirebird2008

Haha, sorry not the official title. I was attempting to be funny, but I suppose I could see them using something like that.

It's not even funny.

It's PLAUSIBLE.

:)

Or Jurassic WorldS ala AlienS

Cool.

Didn't George Lucas make something like that in Variety pages around Titanic release?

lol this shit is funny, showed my lil brother the feigh pic acknowledging the destruction of avengers snd he just pointed out something funny to me. Feige is saying jpw is powerful the trex can pick up mohjimeir lol. Damn gone withh thors hammer lmao

I imagine it'll become commonplace once Avengers: Jurassic War breaks the record in 2030.

After "Rise" & "Age", isn't "War" the new thing?

"Jurassic War" will be totally used someday, somewhere.

Biggest Monday is Spider Man 2 with 41 million with 3D and TDK with 31 million

So any way you slice it, its a great number 

I understand what you were trying to do here, but $$$ is $$$ adjusted with 3D or not. Compare apples to apples. The biggest June Monday was 15.6m(by TS3 5 years ago) before JW absolutely destroyed it by nearly 10m yesterday.