grim22

Monday #s: Jurassic World 25.34M | DOWN GOES TDK MONDAY

Not when one team is physically fresh and the other is spent. Up 13 now. Wooooo.

I'm a Bay Area resident rooting for GS.

It is WAY too early to celebrate. I've watched enough sports to know that it's not over until it's truly over.

Edited by superduperm

Watch the Sports spoilers fellas. Although I'm not sure how anyone can watch a game later on that's not LIVE. :P

So JW needs to stay above 20M today.

• Like 1

Best part about Godzilla sadly. The film was just Meh! Now Jurassic World was awesome.

Best part of Godzilla was Ken Wantabe saying "Godzilla" in Japanese.

My friend I could stop laughing lol. 

Also by laughing we were disturbing the audience and were terrible people according to some people on here  :ph34r:  :blink:  :P

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

Best part was the atomic breath. Unfortunately the movie spent way too much time focusing on the MUTO's and not enough on Godzilla.

I loved Godzilla but yeah, the movie was called Godzilla, not the Mutos need to pork.

He was like the guest of his own movie which was really weird and frustrated a lot of people hence the abysmal legs.

I loved Godzilla but yeah, the movie was called Godzilla, not the Mutos need to pork.

He was like the guest of his own movie which was really weird and frustrated a lot of people hence the abysmal legs.

What pissed me off was the marketing.

Shot of Cranston screaming. Shot of Godzilla roaring. Movie itself features Cranston screaming about the MUTO's and then dying before Godzilla even shows up. Classic bait-and-switch.

The funny thing is that this is how most of the Toho Godzilla movies are.  He is rarely front and center in them.

• Like 3

Most iconic scene to me and BTW this is a spoiler

The "Open Paddock 9" sequence. From the music as the gate is lifting, to the footfalls, to the glowing eyes, to the reveal of Rexy. That sequence is engrained in my head.

That, and the raptors slowly turning around to face the ACU when they briefly join the Indominus and that one raptor hisses.

• Like 3

The funny thing is that this is how most of the Toho Godzilla movies are.  He is rarely front and center in them.

I feel like they should have gone back to the original concept and made him more of a one-monster show as a devastating force on humanity. The marketing made it out to be like this by completely hiding MUTO's and featuring people screaming as Godzilla roars. And then we got something else entirely.

Edited by redfirebird2008
  • Like 3

I feel like they should have gone back to the original concept and made him more of a one-monster show as a devastating force on humanity. The marketing made it out to be like this by completely hiding MUTO's and featuring people screaming as Godzilla roars. And then we got something else entirely.

The preview version I seen had a ton of alternate audio and dialog. Not to mention some scenes that I still haven't seen.

I get what your saying though, the TRAILER'S and Marketing felt like a different film.

However, like I said, rest easy that somewhere there is a WP (the version I saw early at a screening) that seemed better for some reason.