jb007

Tuesday Actuals: JW 24.3M | DOWN GOES TDK TUESDAY | Not the Spielberg, Cameron, or Nolan thread!

Box Office predicts Inside Out to do 65 million I hope it does higher though to be perfectly honest

I think it will do slightly more

71-75 Million for IO

But I am still saying 93-97 million for JW

You mean by JW? I think Avengers 1 Gross will be tough to get to, but not impossible I guess. The target I see is 550M.

550M should be pretty manageable at this point. 600M is what I would say is the “target" Avengers is possible but I think we should with to see how this weekend goes before I make that claim

550M should be pretty manageable at this point. 600M is what I would say is the “target" Avengers is possible but I think we should with to see how this weekend goes before I make that claim

yep i think we will bury inside out. Sorry pixar lol

Gd evening mighty agent buddy. Im here

Edited by Superman001

That s all Bay, he is an extremely efficient action director, he has all the action in his head, he works with the same team since the Bad Boys days. So to me The Transformers movies cost around 200m but in pure length, they have more epic, complex, CGI gilled action set pieces than all other blockbusters. They look like 250m+ movies to me.

The last hour of TF3 & 4 are bats hit insane, very few movies give you so much spectacle on that scale for so long. Man of Steel kinda did that but that movie cost a lot, 250M I would say.

Well said and I totally agree.

I don't think Man of Steel is a good comparison for a Wednesday drop. It had a smaller Tuesday drop, and it ended up getting slaughtered on Thursday due to some sports game. Still going with a 25% drop today and an 8% drop tomorrow.

Nothing falls 25% on Wednesday in mid June: http://www.boxofficemojo.com/daily/chart/?sortdate=2014-06-18&p=.htm

The NBA Finals clinching game took away at least a little bit from JW last night.

Pdc no movie album has sold 30-40 m units ww frim movies i believe. Titanic destroyed grease

Titanic Soundtrack did not sell 40 million lmao. Grease, Sound of Music and Saturday Night Fever all sold as least as much.

yep i think we will bury inside out. Sorry pixar lol

Gd evening mighty agent buddy. Im here

Inside Out should be fine. I've got it doing about 68M opening and JW doing 95M. Plus Inside Out isn't going to need to rely on a massive OW, the WOM should give it some nice long legs

Nothing falls 25% on Wednesday in mid June: http://www.boxofficemojo.com/daily/chart/?sortdate=2014-06-18&p=.htm

The NBA Finals clinching game took away at least a little bit from JW last night.[/quote

Hey pdc. Whats yur predicts for idominus rex to eat inside out alive ay the bo.

A wee appetizing bite and jp world hits 88-90 m for weekend 2 or your ass is mine bite of puxars inside out with a whopping 102-110 m weekend ? Share yur thoughts. I think inside out is in trouble

Titanic Soundtrack did not sell 40 million lmao. Grease, Sound of Music and Saturday Night Fever all sold as least as much.

nope. I will check on how much albums titanic sold. I could have sworn its the number one or numbet 2 movie album of all time