jb007

Tuesday Actuals: JW 24.3M | DOWN GOES TDK TUESDAY | Not the Spielberg, Cameron, or Nolan thread!

So, uh, Inside Out gonna win Friday but lose the weekend? Freakishly stellar buzz. Best Picture nomination's conceivable too.

Best Picture nom seems a given with the reaction it's getting.

I'm not even sure it'll win Friday though, although it'll be close.

Kelly thats one of the great onrs too. Though he cant seeem to win ovet all the people with his work. Still loved his gladiator and alien. Lol cant forgive him myvcute bo queen for Prometheus tho. (Hiding!)

Prometheus..........

:unsure:

Yeah let's move on topic.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Cameron had nothing to do with Forrest Gump except have a movie that opened the same summer in True Lies

Way to go undermining your rant! Lol

can you read? Im saying only film hanks has done worthy of a cameron film is forrest gump. And you thought avengers one was better than everthing. So what does that say about your taste. All i know is avatar is in most peoples greatest film experience of all time list. Saving private ryan and jaws is not.

can you read? Im saying only film hanks has done worthy of a cameron film is forrest gump. And you thought avengers one was better than everthing. So what does that say about your taste. All i know is avatar is in most peoples greatest film experience of all time list. Saving private ryan and jaws is not.

C'mon, man.

• Like 1

B)

That movie was okay, nowhere near my favs from him like Alien, Gladiator, Exodus, Blade Runner......

Kelly are you laughing at prople here putting choir boy nolan with Speilberg and cameron. Somr of thr comic fanboys smoking some powrful excrement lol

C'mon, man.

Well it's probably in some people's lists. Can't get a 9+ multiplier without incredible WOM. That said, I don't think it's even in Cameron's top 4 movies. And I'm not sure I would rate it higher than True Lies for the #5 spot either. True Lies very underrated.

• Like 1

C'mon, man.

ok im fibbing abit lol. Other noteworthy films with greatness ryan, castaway, Philadelphia . still think only gump, that gangster film road to perediction,and cast away are hanks films in the conversation of holding their own with camrons ,speilbergs and pjs best films tho
  • Like 1

Well it's probably in some people's lists. Can't get a 9+ multiplier without incredible WOM. That said, I don't think it's even in Cameron's top 4 movies. And I'm not sure I would rate it higher than True Lies for the #5 spot either. True Lies very underrated.

Top 4

Titanic,

Terminator2

Aliens,

Abyss

Terminator

Pirahna 2 lol

B)

That movie was okay, nowhere near my favs from him like Alien, Gladiator, Exodus, Blade Runner......

I've always had a soft spot for Legend and White Squall. Neither seem to get much notoriety but each gives me a smile. Exodus, eh? Well, I'll just go ahead and agree to disagree before the disagreement can even happens. Edited by JohnnyGossamer

Now imagine if Inside Out somehow breaks out and wins the weekend.

The only Pixar films to hit $80 million OW are TS3 and MU, sequels to past hits. People expecting some massive OW for IO are gonna be disappointed.

Oh yeah sorry. Misread it. Thought it didn't make sense, although it is what you said technically.

I've never said Avengers is better than everything?

Big, sweeping statements saying Avatar was most people's greatest film experience of all time. Everyone got wrapped up in how amazing the 3D looked, but I'd wager they had more of an experience with Titanic, let alone dozens of films I can mention.

Each to their own. I'm not one to argue on here. It's all cool man.

I just find it funny you think Spielberg hasn't made a film as great as Avatar and Titanic. If James Cameron were reading this I think he'd piss himself as well.

Like I said though. It's all opinions and I respect yours. :)

I've always had a soft spot for Legend and White Squall. Neither seem to get much notoriety but each give me a smile. Exodus, eh? Well, I'll just go ahead and agree to disagree before the disagreement can even happens.

I like Legend, but actually haven't seen White Squall (probably should check it out). Yeah, I loved Exodus! (shrugs)