#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

I'm not being "ungrateful" about RTH I'm merely stating facts. He underestimated the opening day but since then has been overestimating JW even with the lower end of his estimates. You can't deny this. For the record I would like nothing better than for it to beat Avengers.

08c4c3b1cf4f96a64154200f9b063060.jpg

CRUMBLE is the word of the day. lol

and DON'T forget

just stating "facts"

Facts that they seem to not be able to provide! Wonder why?

Edited by Mitch
  • Like 1

I'm not being "ungrateful" about RTH I'm merely stating facts. He underestimated the opening day but since then has been overestimating JW even with the lower end of his estimates. You can't deny this. For the record I would like nothing better than for it to beat Avengers

Monday he said 25.1 and it was 25.3.

Every other weekday he was within an incredibly low percentile.

Edited by PDC1987

Monday he said 25.1 and it was 25.3.

Every other weekday he was within an incredibly low percentile.

most people, like me, can only dream of estimating that close.

AGAIN, RTH rules

• Like 1

I'm not being "ungrateful" about RTH I'm merely stating facts. He underestimated the opening day but since then has been overestimating JW even with the lower end of his estimates. You can't deny this. For the record I would like nothing better than for it to beat Avengers.

Internet-Troll.jpg

• Like 1

Speaking of early numbers, do y'all remember the days of that website Showbiz Data? I seem to remember we got early weekday numbers from them for Dead Man's Chest and The Dark Knight, but then somewhere along the way they disappeared. They would usually post the numbers around 10 AM on the following day. Actuals would show up at an agonizing 4 PM or something ridiculous like that.

• Like 2

Hey guys. Why is it not possible for Jurassic World to increase on Sunday like the recent Star Trek movies and some superhero movies

I agree, we are talking father's day.

Speaking of early numbers, do y'all remember the days of that website Showbiz Data? I seem to remember we got early weekday numbers from them for Dead Man's Chest and The Dark Knight, but then somewhere along the way they disappeared. They would usually post the numbers around 10 AM on the following day. Actuals would show up at an agonizing 4 PM or something ridiculous like that.

Throwback time! Ha ha. Do you remember Steve Mason?

you are joking right? sarcastic? please tell me you are

of course I was being sarcastic lol that's why I put in all those emoticons. Heck I finally registered on the BOt forums after being a guest for a long time because of how impressed I was with JW's success at the box office. As a huge JP fan I wanted to share my thoughts.

OMG I totally forgot about them!

Do you remember that AWFUL Box Office Prophets site?