#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Oh, I read a lot of twitter reactions that said they cried at that part.

I rolled my eye that scene. Like really?

they were still frantically looking for the boys at that point too.

The script was meh. But I don't really need that from JW. It was fun.

There are no losers at the BO this weekend. WOW. Disney needed this after Tomorrowland flopped, since they the fewest releases out of all other studios. 

Disney doesn't "need" anything this year once TFA hits. They can shut down their theme parks and all other facets of the company and be more than fine.

• Like 4

There are no losers at the BO this weekend. WOW. Disney needed this after Tomorrowland flopped, since they the fewest releases out of all other studios.

Disney doesn't "need" anything, just take a look at their stock price. I guess they need SW7 not to bomb but other than that they are a well oiled machine in film, & getting the most out of their talent & content. In retrospect the idea behind Tomorrowland really sucked for the GA.

Well its true whether you like it or not. Now, please leave me alone.

Which one of us will ignore the other first? It's a race! Sorry but your BS statements deserve a call out. 90% of posts are JW hate over past 50 pages? Care to wager it's not even close to like 20%? Lol

Which one of us will ignore the other first? It's a race! Sorry but your BS statements deserve a call out. 90% of posts are JW hate over past 50 pages? Care to wager it's not even close to like 20%? Lol

That's not what I said.

I don't even know if it's even possible for me to cry in Finding Nemo lol; I've never found it sad at all

Yeah it's one of their least emotional for me. Toy Story trilogy, Monsters Inc, Incredibles, Ratatouille, Wall-E, Up hit way harder.

Edited by cory