#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

I tried sneaking in an ear of corn one time to a dollar theater.  I didn't even try to hide it, just kept eating it. Got caught right before I was going to walk into the theater and they made me throw it away.  :(

The most badass thing I ever saw was a guy who snuck in Chinese food to the movies.  You could smell the fried rice and beef and broccoli the whole time.  Fuck I was so jealous. 

But what did you find entertaining?

Lol pretty much what the movie was about: Dinosaurs fighting Dinosaurs. Dinosaurs fighting people. People freaking out as dinosaurs kill people. The visuals helped a lot too. I liked the environments and the setting they created. It was just a nice change from what the last few JP movies were but still managed to roll with the same idea as the other ones.

Plus I'm always a sucker for putting nostalgic callbacks to older entries in franchises =P

Lol pretty much what the movie was about: Dinosaurs fighting Dinosaurs. Dinosaurs fighting people. People freaking out as dinosaurs kill people. The visuals helped a lot too. I liked the environments and the setting they created. It was just a nice change from what the last few JP movies were but still managed to roll with the same idea as the other ones.

Plus I'm always a sucker for putting nostalgic callbacks to older entries in franchises =P

I guess.... I still don't get it. :lol:

• Like 3

But what did you find entertaining?

For me, it didn't ask a lot from me, showed off some great dinosaur scenes, and didn't get too dark. The terrible part were also of the oh gosh, this is awful, rolling my eyes, but entertaining sort of bad. It kind of like a day dream where you're like you know what would be awesome, if Jurassic park was real. It'd have this awesome ride. And also this. But you know, humans, we'd screw if up. But this ridiculous-ness will save the day because it's a daydream. Woo!!!

• Like 1