#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> The Kevin Feige picture from last weekend comes to mind. Just Photoshop some table scraps in there and it pretty much sums up the situation this weekend, lol.

Are they really projecting a 150% increase for Avengers 2 today? Or did they remove Tomorrowland from double features and substitute AOU instead. Or did they just do a quadruple feature with IO, AOU, Tomorrowland and Cinderella.

Edited by grim22

Are they really projecting a 150% increase for Avengers 2 today? Or did they remove Tomorrowland from double features and substitute AOU instead.

It's just the BOM writer accidentally putting the weekend total on Sunday's gross. Seems to happen every weekend with random movies, lol.

• Like 1

Really great weekend! 

Still hoping Spy can cross 100M but seems unlikely now

And Cinderall will finally cross 200M in a few days or so :P

Spy still has a solid chance of crossing 100M. Its running slightly ahead of Edge of Tomorrow at the same point. If it can survive Ted 2 next weekend....it should do it.

• Like 1

Are they really projecting a 150% increase for Avengers 2 today? Or did they remove Tomorrowland from double features and substitute AOU instead. Or did they just do a quadruple feature with IO, AOU, Tomorrowland and Cinderella.

Another BOM typo. As you can see here 2.7M is the weekend estimate for it, but they also put it in as the Sunday est :rofl:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/weekend/chart/?yr=2015&wknd=25&p=.htm

Yeah I wish that he'd make better showdowns =/

What you didn't' think Pitch Perfect vs. Pitch Perfect 2 as well as Chappie vs. Tomorrowland were good ones? :P

I use to be able to email BOM all the time-but now....

The thing I miss about Sean/Brandon is that they actually added older films when you asked!

They asked me if I could submit in a job application a few years back to BOM (okay more then a few years) and they said they could get me to do something there-then the IMDB took over and then.....

What you didn't' think Pitch Perfect vs. Pitch Perfect 2 as well as Chappie vs. Tomorrowland were good ones? :P

I use to be able to email BOM all the time-but now....

The thing I miss about Sean/Brandon is that they actually added older films when you asked!

No point tracking it after the first three days  :lol:

• Like 1