#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

JW was plenty ambitious...trained Raptors, new dinosaurs, Pratt, it was very ambitious and it's showing in how much people are loving it.

Oh shit man, trained raptors. That's totally not something you would see in a SyFy movie.
  • Like 2

People who generally don't have many responsibiltiies do this cause that shit cost $$$$$$

You realize that there are over 30,000 people that have $30 million or more in cash on hand, right? And many times that as you scale it down. Going to the movies isn't exactly like buying a private island.

Oh shit man, trained raptors. That's totally not something you would see in a SyFy movie.

Does that make it less ambitious?

If you're seeing this movie that many times, either you have no life or despise MARVEL so much, you're willing to see this movie so many times in an effort to contribute to TA downfall.. Which is it???

Hey, I know this is a bit of a foreign concept, but people can enjoy both Jurassic World and the Marvel movies. What, shocking no way! But yes, yes it is true. 

As far as I'm concerned, anyone can do whatever the hell they want with their money, including seeing a movie multiple times.

Edited by Yandereprime
  • Like 2

Yes. Having trained raptors in your movie is not ambitious.

Ye s it is.  

See what I did there?  We can do this dance all night.  Your opinion is your own and I disagree with it.  No big deal.

Seeing the movie 7 and 8 times is unreal.. And WTF at this people having 30M or more in cash to spend???? If I had that kind of $$$, I wouldn't have to work.. That's slightly exaggerated dude..

My point is spending money on films is not an issue for countless people.

• Like 1

HI @RTH, I hope that Jurassic World goes up in estimates. How are that and Inside Out doing so far?

RTH is busy right now in a Eyes Wide Shut kind of orgy.  He'll be back later tonight.

• Like 2

My point is spending money on films is not an issue for countless people.

I'd say 80% of my entertainment budget is spent on movies.

Yeah, well. Its 80s-90s nostalgia so of course you eat it up.

I didn't love the first Jurassic Park so that has nothing to do with it, in fact, I think this movie is head and shoulders better than any JP.  So don't pigeon hole me into something, you're wrong and you don't know me at all.