#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

I wonder if Aloha did well in Hawaii or not? I mean you think it would given its title...

But in line did they think they were saying hello/goodbye or the film title?

This year has had a lot of massive hits but I think it's also had more anti-hits then I've seen before. Like films that had like 2-3M openings. Just absolutely awful openings.

Anti-hit :P

• Like 1

In JW, none of the was the case. It was basically the death of an extra, with much extra time/effort spent on the brutality of it.

The death was to re-enforce the brutality and danger of the I-Rex.  Same with the I-Rex killing other dinosaurs.   By using a minor character that was already in several scenes it allowed us to believe that anyone could go.

The death was to re-enforce the brutality and danger of the I-Rex. Same with the I-Rex killing other dinosaurs. By using a minor character that was already in several scenes it allowed us to believe that anyone could go.

But was it effective? Did you ever think anyone was in true danger?