baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

Face it Baumer, you were one of the only ones wanting a glossy piece of 80's nostalgia. If I want 80's nostalgia, I'll go watch some GN'R concerts from that time period on YouTube. Very easy to find and at least it's honest as opposed to that cynical piece of tripe from Hollywood. :P

Edited by redfirebird2008
  • Like 1

Face it, you were one of the only ones wanting a glossy piece of 80's nostalgia. If I want 80's nostalgia, I'll go watch some GN'R concerts from that time period on YouTube. Very easy to find and at least it's honest as opposed to that cynical piece of tripe from Hollywood. :P

As opposed to the glossy piece of 90's nostalgia currently glomping around.

Ever since Paramount lost Marvel, they've been a studio in crisis.  They literally have nothing in place during the 2016 holiday season.

Watch Lionsgate beat them again this year.  With the TCU being at least 2, maybe 3 years away from bearing fruit, Paramount might be the lowest grossing major until 2018.

Don't forget losing Dreamworks.

Face it Baumer, you were one of the only ones wanting a glossy piece of 80's nostalgia. If I want 80's nostalgia, I'll go watch some GN'R concerts from that time period on YouTube. Very easy to find and at least it's honest as opposed to that cynical piece of tripe from Hollywood. :P

Fuck Axl Rose, he wrecked one of the great bands with his over inflated ego.

And I'm pissed I never saw them in their heyday

• Like 1