baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

I forgot Cloud Atlas existed. Ha ha: There was a real lull after the Colorado theater shooting and lots of us were saying that would break the box office funk.

lololol

They're done. Rolling Stone had an expose` on [Lana] Wachowski back around 2005 and I remember thinking, "Maybe this guy's taking this 'choose your own identity' concept from Matrix a bit too literally."

Fucking disgusting. 

• Like 6

I don't see any trans/homophobia I think PDC is just trying to stir shit up

I'm more horrified by other members liking this post than I am you posting it.

Calling two brothers "butt buddies" because one is trans and accusing the trans one of being crazy is homophobia and transphobia.

• Like 2

Fun fact: both the #1 and #2 movies of 2015 have been aggressively attacked by SJWs.  It's sexist, misogynist, and trans-exclusionary that we are even speaking of these movies without confronting their problematic elements which trigger me.

Wow, just wow.  I can't even....

Fun fact: both the #1 and #2 movies of 2015 have been aggressively attacked by SJWs.  It's sexist, misogynist, and trans-exclusionary that we are even speaking of these movies without confronting their problematic elements which trigger me.

Wow, just wow.  I can't even....

Poor David. Nobody took his side and now he's having a tantrum

• Like 1

I don't see any trans/homophobia I think PDC is just trying to stir shit up

How about you do everyone on here a favor and actually learn more about the world, its many cultures, and people in general? Because all you've proven to us so far in the year or so you've been here is that you've got the emotional capacity of a teaspoon, and an intellect that has yet to surpass that of a manatee. 

• Like 2

I'm more horrified by other members liking this post than I am you posting it.

Calling two brothers "butt buddies" because one is trans and accusing the trans one of being crazy is homophobia and transphobia.

Your moral outrage and "horror" show the depth of your feels.  We all believe that you're a profound soul.

What's your preferred pronoun, so that I don't trigger you in my tribute video?

How about you do everyone on here a favor and actually learn more about the world, its many cultures, and people in general? Because all you've proven to us so far in the year or so you've been here is that you've got the emotional capacity of a teaspoon, and an intellect that has yet to surpass that of a manatee.

Hmmmm... Nope

Im sure folks will still want to see a Matrix 4. Though

The day a Matrix 4 happens is the day you learn to write with spelling and grammar that's above a fifth grade level.

So, basically...

alfred-nevah.gif

• Like 4

Im sure folks will still want to see a Matrix 4. Though

No, they're not those sorts of movies that make people warm and nostalgic.

The franchise from that era that'll be ripe for nostalgia exploitation come 2025 will be HP, without a doubt.