baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

I saw San Andreas today. My godness : this is bad! Tomorrow: Terminator Genysis (which looks awful too)

I thought SA was good fun. Very entertaining for what it was.

Interested in seeing TG. Hope it's not too bad, lol

• Like 1

What dinosaur in A New Hope? I thought that beast was in Return Of The Jedi?

It's toward the beginning when Luke, Obi-Wan, and the Droids are going to the town where they need to find transport (which turns out to be Han and Chewy of course).

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/2XKyp3QZUMwcMj4aHQa3nY-Hnpg=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3360192/Screen_Shot_2015-01-29_at_7.34.09_PM.0.0.png

http://cdn3.denofgeek.us/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/insert_main_wide_image/public/moseisley2004_opt.jpg?itok=janJ1oYG

Good. Who's taking 'em? Terminator 5? Will Minions and/or Ant-Man take some in mid-July?

Ant-Man will take all of them on July 16 for one week only.
  • Like 1

Oh... The one that's visible for a few seconds. My mistake. Yeah. Could've been better looking. I mean, it's background figure though.

I wish I had the time and money to see even the movie I thought looked bad. :lol:

In France it's actually "La Fête du Cinema" (which can be translated as "Cinema's party"), the price are cheaper : 4.5$ for a 2D seance, (and you can find some more diminutions, for exemple my San Andreas' seance only cost me 3.5$!)

• Like 1

In France it's actually "La Fête du Cinema" (which can be translated as "Cinema's party"), the price are cheaper : 4.5$ for a 2D seance, (and you can find some more diminutions, for exemple my San Andreas' seance only cost me 3.5$!)

We have this here as well. It happened in May. Tickets are just 2,50€ for 3 days. An awesome promo.
  • Like 1

We have this here as well. It happened in May. Tickets are just 2,50€ for 3 days. An awesome promo.

In France that was 3.5€. But this year it's 4€... 

Cinema are crazy during this promo: Terminator Genysis will have 14 seances Wednesday !

And they re-realease 50SoG/Furious 7/La Famille Bellier (French hit of the Winter)!

ST09 is good, Into Darkness is blah for me

M:I 3 is my favorite Abrams movie

For me it's his worst^^ (and the worst Mi movie too). His best is clearly Super 8 which is one of my favorite movie.

Edited by Neity
  • Like 1