baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

I did leave for a couple of minutes in between to get something at concessions, so I might have missed it, but the same scene was used for the pteranodon being eaten. So I assumed they simply changed out the scene as it was the same angle and everything as the trailers.

Somewhat similar to what Godzilla did with the trailers not showing us the existence of MUTOs.

I'm confident the trailer shot was used. Oh well. :P

There is a movie missing from this list, what the hell?

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/world/worldwideopenings.htm

#keithsimanton

You and your gang are always looking for a way to see this place burn in the hands of some new and dense member that is stanning for a random movie :lol:

First was the Sean B fuckery (you guys troll the man HARD, every time I just sit and laugh), there was also the crazy JA stan that disappeared, and now gb0708...

The Maleficent runtime arguments will be the stuff of legend in the future. Even people like me who didn't care either way about Maleficent were tempted to join in on that.

• Like 2

Ted 2 could have opened huge if it actually looked as good as the first. The trailers were just kind of meh and the story line just seems unnecessary.

Seth cannot let his genius first idea grow. Maybe he is too attached to it.

No I genuinely liked it. It's good. I might actually do a review tomorrow.

Thread opened in the RTM forum just for you :) I wanna read that review, please don't have spoilers in it.

• Like 1

You and your gang are always looking for a way to see this place burn in the hands of some new and dense member that is stanning for a random movie :lol:

First was the Sean B fuckery (you guys troll the man HARD, every time I just sit and laugh), there was also the crazy JA stan that disappeared, and now gb0708...

I will always love Sean B for that Pirates thread  :wub:

And i've been hating on Genisys too! If it breaks out I'll accept my termination at the hands of gb0708 with grace and dignity

• Like 3

The Maleficent runtime arguments will be the stuff of legend in the future. Even people like me who didn't care either way about Maleficent were tempted to join in on that.

Oh yeah, that was pure comedy gold. 

maybe they are all the same person.

I will always love Sean B for that Pirates thread  :wub:

And i've been hating on Genisys too! If it breaks out I'll accept my termination at the hands of gb0708 with grace and dignity

Everything that is Disney he stans for. What was the last movie he was stanning for? Terminator: Genisys? I clearly remember you and Ddddeeee trolling him recently because of a movie he was supporting saying you had to change your predictions because of Sean's support  :lol:

Edited by CJohn

Please elaborate. What does runtime have anything to do with anything? I feel like I missed something.

Edited by TServo2049

Looking at theaters in OC for showtimes on Tuesday, Magic Mike has 63 showtimes, Genisys has 102 showtimes, roughly 60-40 2D-3D. No idea how this compares. Tele should do a sellout count for Genisys and compare to Mad Max.