baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

I want sexual tension between Pratt and Blue. Their secret love can't be contained and eventually they do the forbidden dance. Pratt gets a couple of scars across his back and Blue gives birth to the Owen Rex.

68882116e8136ec1fe988a3a716b5619d342b6a3

• Like 3

What's your favorite non-Scorsese, non-Cameron, non-Spielberg, non-Scott, non-Fincher, non-Tarantino, non-Kubrick, non-Burton, non-Raimi, non-Mann, non-Jackson movie?

Halloween.

• Like 1

You're counting producer's credits?

Yes.  

If you are going to name your fave film outside of all those names, then you have to include producing.  

• Like 1

I'm going to get a BR set of JP soon.  I watched T2 on Saturday.  So freakin epic that film is and I can't wait for Genisys.

You should definitely watch T1 before seeing Genisys.

• Like 1

Maybe that's because he's not a stupid hack.

Well the stories are good and the visuals are good, but the directing is terrible in the ones he directed, he has no idea how to get a performance out of actors at all. Its directing by numbers from an idiots guide to Directing.

Well the stories are good and the visuals are good, but the directing is terrible in the ones he directed, he has no idea how to get a performance out of actors at all. Its directing by numbers from an idiots guide to Directing.

You are wrong about a great many things.  Alec Guiness got an oscar nomination for SW, so Lucas apparently isn't quite as bad as you think he is.  

I'm thinking JW made at least $18.5-19 million on Sunday.

Yea, why are they projecting such large drops for Sunday films for almost all of them in the top 10?

JW was sold out from 7 on last night at the theater I was at.

And yet you like SW...

You right now:

tumblr_mysbvybeaM1semriao1_500.gif

:P  :P

Equating Star Wars with PotC? What the fuck?

Oh right.. it's James.

I completely disagree, for what it is it's one of the most perfectly paced/crafted films I've ever seen. Star Wars is my idea of a 'perfect film' and a huge part of that is down to Lucas and no one else.

• Like 2