CJohn

Weekend Estimates: Minions - 115.2M; JW - 18.1M; Inside Out - 17.1M; Gallows - 10M; Self/Less - 5.4M; MMXXL - 9.6M; T5 - 13.7M

I'm hoping for 4.5 million tomorrow and 4 million Sunday. Which would put it at it's expected 12 million this weekend.

I don't see TG as the kind of film to have a higher Sunday than Friday. That would suggest a family film.

Edited by Jay Beezy

Looking forward for Minions to die

I love you Blanks, you know that, but I have to say, this attitude is rotten and kind of childish. No one is forcing you to watch Minions. I know you can't go anywhere without seeing them, but so? I'm not a Harry Potter fan, but I remember when I couldn't go anywhere without seeing Harry Potter this, Harry Potter that. I didn't nag about it all day long, I just focused on the properties that I did love and what they were doing. 

You'll always be a cool dude with me, but sometimes you gotten learn when to shift the attitude to something else. You ranting about Minions all day on BOF is not going to stop Universal from exploiting them. Theyve already made 2 and half billion dollars off them. They'll probably still be around when our kids are young. It is what it is. Don't waste your energy nagging about it, let's shift focus now, my man.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 5

I love you Blanks, you know that, but I have to say, this attitude is rotten and kind of childish. No one is forcing you to watch Minions. I know you can't go anywhere without seeing them, but so? I'm not a Harry Potter fan, but I remember when I couldn't go anywhere without seeing Harry Potter this, Harry Potter that. I didn't nag about it all day long, I just focused on the properties that I did love and what they were doing.

You'll always be a cool dude with me, but sometimes you gotten learn when to shift the attitude to something else. You ranting about Minions all day on BOF is not going to stop Universal from exploiting them. Theyve already made 2 and half billion dollars off them. They'll probably still be around when our kids are young. It is what it is. Don't waste your energy nagging about it, let's shift focus now, my man.

Sounds like he needs a Snickers.

• Like 2

I don't see TG as the kind of film to have a higher Sunday than Friday. That would suggest a family film.

Probably not. Which could cause it to fall a little short of the 12 million dollar weekend that I expected. But it should still be 11.2 to 11.5 million range. But these early estimates could end being up a little low too. With Minions going crazy and so many movies making within 1-2 million of each other. It has to be tough to track exact numbers right now. If it does say 3.8 million today, 4.6 million tomorrow and 3.6 million Sunday. Then it could still reach 12 million, so we will have to wait and see.

Edited by gb0708

The success of the minions really does  

You too. You guys really are irking me. Not because you don't like Minions, but because your attitudes are just flat out rotten. Not an attitude this community should have.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 4

You too. You guys really are irking me. Not because you don't like Minions, but because your attitudes are just flat out rotten. Not an attitude this community should have.

Maybe the thought that WB's San Andreas will outperform Fury Road has really conjured up rage here? I don't love Minions. But, I love a grand, potentially records breaking OW. So... I'm loving the numbers.

• Like 2

Maybe the thought that WB's San Andreas will outperform Fury Road has really conjured up rage here? I don't love Minions. But, I love a grand, potentially records breaking OW. So... I'm loving the numbers.

People need to get over it. Fury Road was great, but it wasnt the second coming of Christ. We all should be happy Mad Max even made $100M in the first place. $150M is a HUGE overachievement.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

Are you sure? I'm about to purchase 8 tickets.

Yes (unless Mexico screw up their group). July 19th will see both the top 2 teams from Group C play in the quarterfinals at metlife. This means that as long as Mexico finishes either 1st or 2nd in their group, they will play there on that date.

People need to get over it. Fury Road was great, but it wasnt the second coming of Christ. We all should be happy Mad Max even made $100M in the first place. $150M is a HUGE overachievement.

Third.