CJohn

Weekend Estimates: Minions - 115.2M; JW - 18.1M; Inside Out - 17.1M; Gallows - 10M; Self/Less - 5.4M; MMXXL - 9.6M; T5 - 13.7M

Oh my god. What ridiculous fudging. Best case scenario projection off of last night still put JW 400k short of that.

Your post is the only ridiculous thing here. Fudging happens all the time and every studio does it. I see no problem tbh.
  • Like 1

Lol so you really care that they fudged it by less than 1%? Really Gopher?

I've just never seen fudging done when I had the real numbers in front of me. It's crazy.

(oh come on, I've long since given up on JW)

• Like 1

I've just never seen fudging done when I had the real numbers in front of me. It's crazy.

Don't you remember TF4 last year?

IO and JW dropped badly from an already deflated weekend last weekend. Minions hurt everything.

Isn't Jurassic world on pace for around 19 or 20 million this weekend? That would actually be a fairly decent drop

So what you need to do for tonights numbers is take your JW number and tack $600k on top of it.

Do any of you guys remember that email I posted from Mario Kassar from a few years ago when he told me flat out. Every studio fudges the numbers? He said none of the other studios really care because at the end of the day the final gross is the final gross that is not fudge.

• Like 3