WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

How is this hypocrisy? I like what i like. I dont care what others think of my choices. Youre free to like what you like. Some people like the redundancy of marble some people like Friday the 13th.

uhh you guys were mocking me last week for hating on Minions sooo

Ant-Man will demolish domestically. It would do Minions-level WW but it will do well.

Ant-Man is gonna do at most 150M DOM. Minions is gonna do 300M+. DEMOLISHING. You are a fucking joke :lol:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

I have no agenda. But today is a historically significant day in cinema. :ph34r:

I hate that I didn't even have to look it up to know exactly what you're talking about

Amazing people still remember Pierce Brosnan's singing in Mamma Mia to this day

• Like 1

The problem with today's blockbuster mentality is that we expect every single movie in a series to make insane numbers. Not every Pixar film is gonna do Finding Nemo numbers. Not every Marvel film will do Avengers-level box office. Not every DCU movie will make what BVS will probably make. It's just reality.

• Like 8

I have an odd feeling Minions is the end of "spectacular" box office for awhile; M:I and Pixels will disappoint and IDK when the next big movie will come out. SPECTRE?

Well, at least this year had a great run. Last year we had 2 total weekends of breakouts and those happened in back to back weeks.

• Like 1

The problem with today's blockbuster mentality is that we expect every single movie in a series to make insane numbers. Not every Pixar film is gonna do Finding Nemo numbers. Not every Marvel film will do Avengers-level box office. Not every DCU movie will make what BVS will probably make. It's just reality.

I've said before but I think people take this shit too seriously. 99.9% have no stake in how these films do. Following box office is just a fun aspect of being a movie fan

• Like 1

20 years ago Clueless was released this weekend.

Paul Rudd should star in a super hero version of Dorian Grey. The man has aged so little in 20 years! Insane.

tumblr_mxis7qyWf41s9cdwko1_400.jpg

Edited by JennaJ
  • Like 5