WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

Coughing badguy robot? Do you defend that?  :P

I'm pained, because our first introduction to Grievous was in the Tartakovksy shorts and he was awesome.

Then he became a pneumonic Transylvanian cyborg.

• Like 1

I'm pained, because our first introduction to Grievous was in the Tartakovksy shorts and he was awesome.

Then he became a pneumonic Transylvanian cyborg.

But I have to admit I did like the Snidely Whiplash bit here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqtwDuJi6Cg

I watched the whole first season of Agents of SHIELD. It is the same shit. Doesn't improve at all. I watched half of the first season of Gotham. Never again. Agent Carter I saw 3 episodes. Not my thing either. Will try Daredevil this Summer.

I find the love of that show and the idolatry of Hayley Atwell really strange.

• Like 1

I find the love of that show and the idolatry of Hayley Atwell really strange.

She is a more likable lead than Coulson. That is it. The show is the same crap as SHIELD. 

She is a more likable lead than Coulson. That is it. The show is the same crap as SHIELD. 

The main issue with those shows are the "It's all connected" stuff. Instead of striving to tell the best stories possible, they instead want to connect to the MCU movies with constant easter eggs and references. Arrow fell into this same issue as well. The Flash on the other hand, I feel works really well as it is basically stand-alone and never dwells on the easter eggs unlike AOS or Gotham where the easter eggs are so blatantly pointed out.

• Like 2

I've never seen an episode but from what I've seen on Twitter, she's a funny and charming lady, so I get the geek-worship.

Yep. That's basically it. Sans her the show isn't much better than SHIELD. But she's about a trillion times more magnetic a screen presence than friggin Clark Gregg

• Like 3

The main issue with those shows are the "It's all connected" stuff. Instead of striving to tell the best stories possible, they instead want to connect to the MCU movies with constant easter eggs and references. Arrow fell into this same issue as well. The Flash on the other hand, I feel works really well as it is basically stand-alone and never dwells on the easter eggs unlike AOS or Gotham where the easter eggs are so blatantly pointed out.

Arrow season 3 is horrible. <_<

Flash is really fun but its plot is completely stupid. :rolleyes:

I watched the whole first season of Agents of SHIELD. It is the same shit. Doesn't improve at all. I watched half of the first season of Gotham. Never again. Agent Carter I saw 3 episodes. Not my thing either. Will try Daredevil this Summer.

I bet you'll really like Daredevil tbh  :lol: Seems right up your alley. A lot better than the others, too

• Like 2

I saw the early part of each's seasons of this year. Arrow was going downhill. Flash seemed fun. But that shit is getting more and more connected with each other and now with Legends of Tomorrow as well. 

Just got out of Ant-Man. The trailers did not do this film justice. It is very funny with a sense of wonder at the shrinking scenes. The bat-shit crazy scene near the end was surprising. Both credits scenes were great. Lots of humor but the film features another generic bad guy as with most Marvel flicks. I liked that the stakes were lowered from other superhero films. I had a lot of fun with this film overall and it is better than Age Of Boretron.

• Like 3

I bet you'll really like Daredevil tbh  :lol: Seems right up your alley. A lot better than the others, too

The whole first season is downloading as I type this. Fargo ended a few minutes ago. But first I will watch The Strain and probably end Game of Thrones's fifth season.

• Like 1

The whole first season is downloading as I type this. Fargo ended a few minutes ago. But first I will watch The Strain and probably end Game of Thrones's fifth season.

Fargo should take priority for sure. Over all of that, GoT included

• Like 1

Skip to the last 3 episodes of GOT season 5, literally nothing happens till that point in the season.

• Like 1

Fargo should take priority for sure. Over all of that, GoT included

The Strain's 2nd season is passing in Portugal just 2 days after America and started last week. That is why The Strain is gonna be my priority. After that I will jump into Fargo. 

Skip to the last 3 episodes of GOT season 5, literally nothing happens till that point in the season.

Game of Thrones is my Batman Arkham Knight version of TV Shows. By everything I read I am less and less excited to see it. :lol: