Bishop54

Monday Actuals: Ant-Man $6.40M, Minions $5.78M, Trainwreck $3.54M, JW $1.37M

Every single movie Chris Pratt has been in would be improved if he had just been Andy Dwyer.

GotG? Better.

JW? Considerably better.

Zero Dark Thirty? Yeah, probably better.

Don't forget Pratt's masterpiece

• Like 2

It's weird to me that people remember the names of the raptors. that's like the people who can tell you the name of the minions in the minions movie. really?

That's easy it's Huey Dewie and Louie

• Like 1

Pixels is definitely a casual walkup tentpole, so it could be tracking $25-30 million OW, and actually end up at $50-55 million OW.

MI5 tracking low, and Ant-Man not exploding at the BO does leave room for Pixels or F4 to come out of nowhere and blow up at the BO  :ph34r:

50M OW people!

BELIEVE

lmao at Sony expecting mid-20M OW. 

Edited by mahnamahna

Hey Blue, I dare ya! Can you drink a whole gallon of anti-freeze?

hsssh hnyaaaa fghaiii bhagh*

"Yeah, sure, why not!"

* my raptor accent is a bit raw, please forgive any typos

No problem, it's pretty clear you're only a beginner with your Raptor language.

Edited by Insidearcher
  • Like 1

So VISION is crying because his movie made 1.4B WW??? Is that by chance, tears of joy cause you'd have to be a fool to think that's bad regardless of the over expectations and predictions people had for this movie...

It's ok BKB, let it all out. We're here for you

• Like 3

Just saw AntMan..... I loved it. I would put it on par with the first Iron Man and Paul Rudd definitely has as much charisma as Robert Downey junior.

• Like 8

Just saw AntMan..... I loved it. I would put it on par with the first Iron Man and Paul Rudd definitely has as much charisma as Robert Downey junior.

It's grown on me a lot. I would happily watch the final few setpieces on the big screen again. 

• Like 2

Pixels is definitely a casual walkup tentpole, so it could be tracking $25-30 million OW, and actually end up at $50-55 million OW.

I think people are underestimating just how much of a joke Adam Sandler has become

• Like 3