Gopher

Wednesday #s: Minions 5.17M, Ant-Man 5.1M, TW 3.3M, IO 1.5M, JW 1.3M

Down 40.55% from last Wednesday. That kind of pace will lead to a total in the $640-645m area. Needs 30% weekly drops to pass Titanic.

Since last weekend, holds in weekdays haven't been good enough. Losing pace to avengers is expected but still not what it needs to get to $655m.

Down 40.55% from last Wednesday. That kind of pace will lead to a total in the $640-645m area. Needs 30% weekly drops to pass Titanic.

I do hope it gets higher increases on weekends from now on. 

Minions is making so much money... if it keeps performing like this over the weekend (highly, highly unlikely) the OW record might go down this year here... again  :mellow: Despicable Me movies weren't all that popular... I don't get it... Didn't people here knew those movies were basically all about the Minions?  :mellow:

Edited by CJohn

Minions is making so much money... if it keeps performing like this over the weekend (highly, highly unlikely) the OW record might go down this year here... again  :mellow: Despicable Me movies weren't all that popular... I don't get it... Didn't people here knew those movies were basically all about the Minions?  :mellow:

Which OW record?

Will the Thursday holds be better this week? I don't see Pixels or Paper Towns opening to the same tune as Trainwreck and Ant-Man

I'd like to see JW rise on thursday for once(excluding july 4th weekend). haha

Edited by kowan

I'd like to see JW rise on thursday for once(excluding july 4th weekend). haha

Well, before the Wednesday number was even estimated, I was hoping for 1.35 and 1.2 on Thursday... So even staying flat would be amazing, and a great setup coming into the weekend.

@ScottMendelson: Universal slots JURASSIC WORLD sequel for June 22, 2018. Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard will return.

no news on the director and writer?

Edited by kowan
  • Like 1

@ScottMendelson: Universal slots JURASSIC WORLD sequel for June 22, 2018. Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard will return.

Tele must be deeply crying somewhere.