kayumanggi

THE SHALLOWS | 06.24.16 | Sony | final domestic gross: $55,124,043

Blake Lively is fabulous indeed. I love her since the Gossip Girl days. Funny how most of the fans of the show used to say she couldn't act and that the other girl was the real star. I wonder where that girl is now. Last time I saw her was in that movie The Roommate :depp:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mrqe93 said:

No reviews yet? 

The premiere is tonight with some critics watching it as well. There are also screenings tomorrow night. So I think some reviews will be out within the next day to get an idea of how it'll be and then the rest will follow. 

• Like 1

I will be avoiding all reviews all spoilers and anything to do with anything in terms of people saying anything about the movie LOL I want to go into this one completely blind and know absolutely nothing except for what I've already seen. This is obviously my most anticipated film of the summer. Sharks just terrify the hell out of me LOL

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Baumer said:

I will be avoiding all reviews all spoilers and anything to do with anything in terms of people saying anything about the movie LOL I want to go into this one completely blind and know absolutely nothing except for what I've already seen. This is obviously my most anticipated film of the summer. Sharks just terrify the hell out of me LOL

Me too. I regret watching the second trailer because it showed too much. I was already completely sold after seeing the first one.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Baumer said:

That's my plan too lol so you're not alone 

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 7:25 PM, Nova said:

Her and Ryan Reynolds were unfairly blamed for the mess that was Green Lantern. I thought they were good given what they had to work with. I think she would have been a very good Star Sapphire and it sucks we will probably never get a Star Sapphire now. But yes I also thought she was great in The Age of Adaline and the small role she had in The Town.

We shall see how this movie goes. 

The only regret I have about there not being a Green Lantern sequel is that  we will never see Blake Lively in the classic Star Sapphire outfit.......

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, somebody85 said:

I was wondering the same. This looks good, here's to hoping it is.

I caved and apparently there were press screenings before the film so reactions should be coming out soon. Ive seen some critics comment on seeing the film but not going into any other details about the quality of the film...except for one who called it extremely entertaining. Other than that.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

I caved and apparently there were press screenings before the film so reactions should be coming out soon. Ive seen some critics comment on seeing the film but not going into any other details about the quality of the film...except for one who called it extremely entertaining. Other than that.....

Yeah I'm waiting for them. It's going to end up being ironic if ID:R ends up getting better reviews after this was moved up.

This actually looks good though, like as in a movie. Like not dumb fun.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, somebody85 said:

Yeah I'm waiting for them. It's going to end up being ironic if ID:R ends up getting better reviews after this was moved up.

This actually looks good though, like as in a movie. Like not dumb fun.

Yea honestly I don't know what to expect from the reviews for this film. I could see it going either way...like really bad or really good. I just want it to be a good movie when I go watch it because im in love with shark movies and I don't wanna be disappointed like always when it comes to them lol 

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

The only regret I have about there not being a Green Lantern sequel is that  we will never see Blake Lively in the classic Star Sapphire outfit.......

Damn, don't remind me about it! So damn sad we'll never get to see it! I was so ready for that.

• Like 1