Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

CJohn

Official Weekend Estimates: Straigth Outta Compton - 56.1M; The Man From UNCLE - 13.5M; MI5 - 17.3M; Fantastic Four - 8M

CJohn    48,041

RaggedFlawlessDachshund.gif

I remember all of this. Probably the most shocking moment of my life. There were people LEAVING the arena after Taker lost. I was talking with a few friends on Skype that were also watching and the silence between all of us was defining. 

grim22    53,515

I remember all of this. Probably the most shocking moment of my life. There were people LEAVING the arena after Taker lost. I was talking with a few friends on Skype that were also watching and the silence between all of us was defining. 

The WM 30 discussion thread here went crazy as well. I had people messaging me on Whatsapp about the shocker. Doubt if we will ever get another moment like that.

• Like 1

IN BKB WE TRUST    13,016

I remember telling everyone in the Wrestling Thread that this was going to happen and it did and Bacon(Seth Rollins) not being happy about it.. :rofl:  I thought it was a wise decision to have Lesnar be the one to end the Streak, which makes it even more important for Lesnar to Win over Taker at SUMMERSLAM, so as not to undo 2 Years worth of buildup, only to lose to a 50 Year Old Man.. I predict it ends in a DQ with Taker winning OR Lesnar pins Taker Clean..

Edited by BKB CRUMBLING

CJohn    48,041

The WM 30 discussion thread here went crazy as well. I had people messaging me on Whatsapp about the shocker. Doubt if we will ever get another moment like that.

No, never again. It was the most shocking moment ever in any sports or entertainment company. No movie, TV show or sport can replicate this. 

I remember telling everyone in the Wrestling Thread that this was going to happen and Bacon(Seth Rollins) not being happy about it.. I thought it was a wise decision to have Lesnar be the one to end the Streak, which makes it even more important for Lesnar to Win over Taker at SUMMERSLAM, so as not to undo 2 Years worth of buildup, only to lose to a 50 Year Old Man.. I predict it ends in a DQ with Taker winning OR Lesnar pins Taker Clean..

You getting this one right was the equivalent of predicting Avengers doing over 600M DOM :lol:

• Like 1

langer    1,396

Since when are we discussing "scripted male gymnasts acting" in the week-end thread?

• Like 2

eddyxx    4,661

Since when are we discussing "scripted male gymnasts acting" in the week-end thread?

I dont watch wresting anymore but you wouldn't call Brock Lesnar a gymnast to his face.

Lesnar-Cena-SummerSlam-gifs-001_001.gif

MrPink    52,913

Fuck this shit BKB, lets talk about the big leagues here. LESNAH! TAKER! 6 DAYS UNTIL THE SUMMERSLAM HOSTED BY JON STEWART!

:sarah:

1tumblr_nkm9bnXlNE1saykaxo1_400.gif

• Like 2