CJohn

Official Weekend Estimates: Straigth Outta Compton - 56.1M; The Man From UNCLE - 13.5M; MI5 - 17.3M; Fantastic Four - 8M

I was always of the understanding that 8 Mile is to Eminem what Purple Rain was to Prince. Not a true biopic, but a fictional story with the artist playing a fictionalized version of himself.

This is his life

This is no movie theres no Mekhi Pfeiffer

• Like 2

You should watch this movie, tbh. It is actually the best SH movie released this year, IMO

BKB CRUMBLING, on 15 Aug 2015 - 6:45 PM, said:snapback.png

You should watch this movie, tbh. It is actually the best SH movie released this year, IMO

F4 or Straight Outta... ?  SH = Superhero????

SOC is at 88% at RT, critic-wise and 95%, audience-wise.

With such amazing WOM, legs could build up for the movie.

Very curious about its legs. It's not the kind of white guilt racism drama that suburbanites usually go for but it still seems to be getting a diverse audience

X-Men, Terminator, True Detective, and American Ultra? One of those does not belong with this forum's in-jokes...

American Ultra? Lol, try again. 

:redcapes:

The red capes are coming for you because of your mistake. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Compton not as impressive as 8 Mile.

That opening adjusts to $71.6m.

UNCLE, go and sit with Aloha, Pixels, Paper Towns, Dope, Entourage, Terminator, Ted and Fantastic Four.

They've been expecting you.

There's one very anti-YA film missing from that list of UNCLE table

Very curious about its legs. It's not the kind of white guilt racism drama that suburbanites usually go for but it still seems to be getting a diverse audience

The only three people I know who I have seen it are white if that means anything

Probably means nothing because I live in a 95% white town lol

But yeah I think it's going to a diverse but young crowd

I literally don't what you're talking about; the only movie coming out with Eisenberg with dorky hair is American Ultra, right?

BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE YOU FOOL.