Travod

Critics Choice Awards 2012

This may or may not be footage of Jeff Wells' reaction to The Artist winning BP and BD:http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLs-PkfUS2g

:lol: :lol: :lol:I honestly don`t know why he isn`t whoring for hits with vids like this instead of attacking Spielberg over and over? His YouTube`d meltdown would be more epic than Perez Hilton`s post-Will.I.Am shovel one.LOL @ his comment on his site about most uninteresting,etc nominee in history. Talk about hyperbole.

Look, Children's Hospital and The League are funny shows, but putting Paul Scheer and Rob Huebel as hosts was a bad idea that didn't pay off. It rivaled the Francaway awfulness from last year. Viola Davis was my favorite part of The Help, so I don't mind her winning.

Just saying, I really wish Saorsie Ronan had won for Hanna. I don't wanna hate on the kid but he sucks..

That would be wrong. She`s past Young Breakout or whatever they call actors of certain age whom they snubbed in categories that matter. With one Oscar nom under her belt, she is a veteran, not a newcomer.

Did she get Oscar nom for Lovely Bones? I had no idea. Still haven't seen it.

Atonement in 2007.

Sasha's restarted the Viola Love Train:

AwardsDaily: Anyone who wants to snark at Viola Davis' reaction here - you just try walking in those shoes my friends. #whitefolkshouldstfu

Was anyone else as annoyed with Clooney's acceptance speech as me? He is so full of himself and smug, he always tries to make a "moment" out of everything, I can't describe it. One time watched one of those Hollywood Reporter actors' roundtables with him and he was so annoying, he just went on, and on, and on, and on, hogging the spotlight with long winded answers and anecdotes. He seems like a nice guy but his "charm" is just annoying to me.

I would rather Tilda Swinton or Viola Davis won it over the worst Streep performance I've ever seen.

I always thought Davis should have won best supporting actress for her role in that movie WITH Meryl Streep.The one where she was standing there talking and crying and snot was running out of her nose.

I always thought Davis should have won best supporting actress for her role in that movie WITH Meryl Streep.The one where she was standing there talking and crying and snot was running out of her nose.

DOUBT. Yes, I would've loved to see her win for that.

I bet Viola Davis had less screen time than Kate Winslet in The Reader and that should have been supporting role as well. I'm not against Davis, but I don't see why everyone else gets the praise when it's truly Emma Stone's film. And what else should Michelle Williams do to win the Oscar? Wendy and Lucy, Blue Valentine. now Marilyn, three outstanding performances, different roles. She was amazing in Mammoth as well, but I guess no one saw that film.

• Like 1

I bet Viola Davis had less screen time than Kate Winslet in The Reader

She has the most screentime of any of the main characters in The Help. She's the closest in the film to a lead. Emma Stone may be the focus point for the film's story moving, but she's in the background for much of the film, including its climax. Edited by 4815162342