CJohn

THE 67th EMMY AWARDS 2015 | Discuss It Live Here

I had prefered Mad Men for the drama series winner, but an Emmy to Jon Hamm sounds like a nice send-off. The standing ovation was overwhelming.

Yep. Her flawless speech even pointed that out with the Harriet Tubman quote.

Such a monumental moment. We're not worthy.

That was a GREAT speech, by the way. One to be remembered.

You can follow her shows or not, but in the future we will talk about how much good Shonda Rhimes has done for diversity on TV.

I'm sad for Amy Poehler but Julia is just so good, love Veep.

Was happy for Viola but thought that speech was a little over the top. Seriously, name checking Meagan Good? Come on lady, you got the award because you're a phenomenal actress. Add to the fact she was one of at least five black winners of the night, I don't really wanna hear it.

Edited by SlayDIM

I think Dinklage just got to go along for the ride in the year when voters decided it was time to award GOT in the big categories. It's a shame it couldn't have been Lena Headey, but I don't think people were watching the episodes this year, I think they just checked Peter Dinklage off for being the face of the show.

Probably, because she was incredible this year and deserved it. Damn Emmy voters are lazy.