CJohn

THE 67th EMMY AWARDS 2015 | Discuss It Live Here

If Transparent ends up winning Series, Netflix is going to be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiised.

next is the movie/miniseries categories. was into it last year because of fargo but I didn't watch any of this shit this year.

Without Fargo and TD there's no point to the category.

TD S2 is better than some people say. It gets way too much hate. Somehow American Horror Story has 300 nominations. How?!

Because they always submit as mini-series instead of drama series. They barely win anything, but keep padding the nominations since it is normally a weak field for the categories.

TD S2 is better than some people say. It gets way too much hate. Somehow American Horror Story has 300 nominations. How?!

Everyone in the tv academy just assumes AHS is good cuz none of them watch it, I guess

Same with House of Cards

Everyone in the tv academy just assumes AHS is good cuz none of them watch it, I guess

Same with House of Cards

I saw the whole season 3 of American Horror Story. Shit is ridiculously bad. Super entertaining with all the insanity, but bad.